43rd Q&A affiliate webinar- March 21, 2018
42nd Q&A affiliate webinar- March 14, 2018
41st Q&A affiliate webinar-March 7, 2018
39th Q&A affiliate webinar- Feb 21, 2018:
- Traffic and Conversion
- When cart opens April 3rd and video launches
- Payment for affiliates when Kartra launches
- Share the love update- affiliate activity
- Mid march update Promo
- Advertising pre canned brandied Kartra ads in the work for affiliates
- How about letting us see rough drafts of the soon to be final versions of those ads...?
- Price point and if there is news flow flowing
- Ok, how about we set up a testing group?
- Will there be a bundle for WebinarJam, EverWebinar & Kartra?
- Programing to use for bugs
37th Q&A affiliate webinar- Feb 7, 2018:
- Share the love promotion
- Kartra update
- Is this the same affiliate link as for Webinar Vision? That is the bundle showing in my Kartra Affiliate section
- Curious, will these Frank Kern template bonuses be rolled out to existing users as well? Or just new buyers?
- Countdown timer
- Sorry guys maybe you answer this question already but where are our affiliate links to promote Kartra located at ?
- Any free white label PDF's that we can use to promote kartra?
35th Q&A affiliate webinar- Jan 31:
- Kartra update
- KARTRA requires you to go through all the steps - we're much less likely to forget to go back and complete a funnel page or sequence.
- I'm an affiliate through Kartra for WebinarJam and EverWebinar... do I need to fill out a separate application for this Kartra launch
- Talked about Webinarvision
- Where do we see webinarvision? I was out of the room.
- Do all new affiliates get KARTRA to use for $1.00? If so how do we get it?
- Thanks....What are the plans for KARTRA Certification?
- Will kartra ever work well with webinar jam videos
34th Q&A affiliate webinar Jan 24, 2018:
- Kartra Update
- w9 issue
- If we make a Kartra page, and we lead them to a WebinarJam and to talk -- all things Kartra... that would be OK right?
- Any prohibitions on using Kartra Logo or anything Kartra related during our promotions?
- With the Kartra affiliate commissions is there a monthly recurring payment after the initial two sign ups?Pricing plans
33rd Q&A affiliate webinar-Jan 17, 2018:
- Kartra update
- So then I can get rid of all my other software like clickfunnels, leadpages etc?
- Does Kartra have a detailed end-user customer referral history with more than two entries?
- so are you saying they will be billed in USDs and get a credit card fee and an exchange rate conversion fee?
- I see the tracking links, but does that show affiliate referral links clicked?
- can we import any infusionsoft assets we have built up at all?
- From the screenshot there are the various Kartra package as affiliate links. When the cart opens will there be one link, cause a user could select any of the packages? We will not know which package they are going to select? https://screenshots.firefox.com/ubgLC4NjMCg3QGY5/app.kartra.com
- so if I bill in AUD and my customer is in AUD - they will be billed in AUD now?
32nd Q&A affiliate webinar- Jan 10, 2018:
- Updates and news for Kartra.
- When will Frank's stuff be available in Kartra?
- I made a request to register as affiliate last week but still I didn't received a response. Could you help with that?
- Will I be able to input them, or will I email them and point them to my Affiliate landing page?
- Custom domains been released
- Will you provide adverts for Facebook paid traffic?
- I have to ask for permission to use Mike, Frank image for FB ads?
- Kartra updates
- Do I need to apply again by clicking the link in the Fran Kern email?
- When will the FK funnels be available to those of us who are already Kartra subscribers?
- Email Swipes
- Will there be marketing assets for those who want to use paid traffic on Facebook?
- Help for someone to begin
- Do you know if Kartra has an appointment calendar to make contact with prospects and sell Kartra and our products?
- are there separate affiliate programs for Kartra and WebinarJam?
- does genesis digital have more than one affiliate program?
- Can you blog with Kartra or do you need WordPress?
- Can you discuss exactly how the affiliate program works?
- Do you know anything about the WebinarJam affiliate program?
- #1 WebinarJam/EverWebinar affiliate doing
30th Q&A affiliate webinar-Dec 20, 2017:
29th Q&A affiliate webinar Dec 13, 2017:
27th Q&A affiliate webinar-Nov 29, 2017:
- Update on last promo and new promo
- Announcement to save the dates
- could you explain the features in Kartra?
- I have a quick question - I'm wondering how to find tutorials in Kartra so I can get started and understand what the heck I'm doing when I get in there...I'm feeling lost and looking for step-by-step instruction. Thanks!
- When will currency be available
- are the free trial and the one $ 60 day trial still available to send to clients and customers?
- If the trials are available to offer still
- Where is the A system
- what time on Dec 6th is the webinar?
- when will we get our Kartra affiliate info?
26th Q&A affiliate webinar- Nov 22, 2017:
- Cyber Monday
- How do I fill out my tax forms? Is that all I need to do to be paid my commission?
- discounts for own use of WebinarJam?
- does Kartra have an affiliate program to promote?
- But if I sign up to be a Kartra affiliate now, I saved my spot in line and I can plan how I will promote now?
- Is it necessary to make a new affiliate registration? http://kartra.com/jv
- do landing pages need to be approved prior to launch?
- integrate with which email services [mailchimp. getresponse etc]?
25th Q&A affiliate webinar- Nov 15, 2017:
- Special announcements only for Affiliates
- Is that an invitation template in WJ or just EW?
- How long is the cookie active for if they opt in and don't buy?
- Is that an invitation template in WJ or just EW?
- Is there a way to see the email of webinar vision registrants
- How can i translate the banners ?
- Kartra Launch
24th Q&A affiliate webinar- Nov 8, 2017:
- How long does it take to pay out affiliate commissions after a sales is made?
- Can you show how to use a banner? I haven't tried it yet
- SWIPE COPY! Will there be detailed Swipe Copy, dates to send it, etc.. in the new promotion?
- November promotion- Automate your business for a $1.00
- Updated dates for Kartra Launch February.
- Post Super Bowl. Does anyone do anything between Christmas and Super Bowl?
23rd Q&A affiliate webinar-Nov 1, 2017:
- Discussed commission and payouts, also pricing
- Talked about training and webinars
- Filling out Payment settings
- Does Kartra have coupons?
- If so, can affiliates offer coupons which offer extra discounts which can be deducted from the affiliates fee?
22nd Q&A affiliate webinar- Oct 25, 2017:
- -Time stamps in Q&A so they can fast forward to the questions
- -Donna promised in her email to explain how to drive traffic to an affiliate offer without being annoying.
- -When will WJ recording go from 720p to 1080p?
- -Can you explain about commissions?
- Some of your products pay commission on the $1 up front, others don't. What is the difference in commissions
- -When is that payment made?
- Is it the first of the month?
- -Can you give a quick tutorial for how I get my links?
- What links do you recommend for a beginner?
- -How do I see when I have been paid?
- Can you please show that?
21st: Q&A: cancelled
20th Q&A Webinar-Oct 4, 2017:
- What would affiliates like to learn from future sessions. Developing a class.
- Best way to start?
- If you have limited List without attendees of significant means- How can we acquire same?
- How to get businesses/clients who have the resources to purchase "Kartra?" How do we build a list of clients to sell
- Also... The “error” message CONTINUES to appear when trying to connect WJ to Kartra???
- Speaking to the audience.
- Discussed shorter webinars and every other week
Mindmap Summary: https://mm.tt/962245217?t=KJIai4HpvD
- How to hack your focus and increase your results
- How to manage your time by managing your intentions and state of mind.
- The best way to deal with resistance and make doing "first things first" easier and more rewarding.
- We answered a lot of great questions during this Q&A Session that you can use in your affiliate marketing strategies.
Mindmap Summary: https://mm.tt/957789679?t=W0zQLTkyT2
- How to engage and leverage other leaders and create win-win partnerships.
- How to honor the 80/20 rule and get the most results from focusing on the top 20%.
- and much more!
This Q&A Session shares partnerships strategies we use to leverage other communities.
Mindmap Summary: https://mm.tt/949721189?t=F1Rr0o2erC
- The $1 Trial Offer
- Copy-writing Tips - Writing email that sells
- Mentors and Books that will improve your Affiliate Marketing
Mindmap Summary: https://mm.tt/945424217?t=RxWKWysM8A
- Updates to the Grand Opening
- The "J-Curve" and why you will see sales now especially if you mail
- Why you should request a "demo" from our team if you can bring 100 people to a webinar.
- How to simplify your traffic strategies to get conversions.
- Tips on Promoting to a Facebook Group
This Q&A session is packed with traffic-boosting strategies especially as we are coming to end of the Grand Opening
Mindmap Summary: https://mm.tt/942026111?t=7GllUtLxed
- How to build Traffic through Press Releases from Online PR Expert and Copywriter Marc Harty (He has a special surprise gift)
- Special Guest: one of our Top “All-Star” Affiliates sharing tips and strategies
- Updates to the Grand Opening This Q&A session is packed with traffic-boosting strategies especially on using webinars to sell!
Mindmap Summary: https://mm.tt/938494388?t=TQNKHOmGZb
- The usage of checklists as an efficient system to increase your productivity during the Launch
- A detailed list on how to access your Affiliate Email Swipes
- Valuable Q&A discussion regarding strategies to increase your conversions And more!
Mindmap Summary: https://mm.tt/935376228?t=Fv76WJCWUf
- The Top Tools we have discussed so far to better leverage your affiliate marketing
- The Grand Opening of the All New WebinarJam (Aug 14 - Sep 1)
Mindmap Summary: https://mm.tt/932887250?t=BQVeU7Ip7D
- When you watch this training webinar, you’ll instantly discover the same, business and relationship-boosting actionable strategies we use every day...
- How you can easily survey your list to find out how you can better serve them.
- How to create and add your own bonuses to make the offer even more irresistible.
- How to build instant rapport with your audience by providing them what they need, based on what they want.
Mindmap Summary: https://mm.tt/929720660?t=1YXsaSpzAv
- How to recommend an affiliate offer as easily as you share your favorite restaurant
- How to make that offer more fun and vivid by sharing your personal experience
- How to create and add your own bonuses to make the offer even more irresistible
Mindmap Summary: https://mm.tt/927092708?t=A62wkwL9HL
- What is a connector? How to be an effective connector in affiliate marketing?
- How to find and engage community leaders and be a JV Broker?
- Increasing Your Productivity in the Morning
Mindmap Summary: https://mm.tt/924469516?t=WuEKWlz1TT Insider Secrets To Crafting Killer Headlines
- How to write a killer headline that will get your tribe to open your message.
- Remember that If the Headline Fails, the Message Goes Unseen. End Of Story.
- Learn how to engage the creative process and add even more fun and flavor into your marketing communications.
Mindmap Summary: https://mm.tt/921651925?t=Nkmrjk4QXT Note: There is a slight audio sync delay that we are remedying.
- Learn to leverage the 80/20 rule. Focus on the top 20% that will get you the most results.
- Learn your own, unique super-power strengths and how to use them through easy to access personality evaluations, such as DISC, Enneogram, and more.
- Have fun using outsourcing tools like Fiverr.com and Upwork.com to help you streamline your affiliate campaigns and build your very own superhero team.
Mindmap Summary: https://mm.tt/919077956?t=OhritLRk98 On this training webinar, you will come away armed with these easy to use strategies.
- Learn how to create your own personal Marketing Dashboard.
- Every vehicle has a dashboard to make navigating easier and so should you with all your promotions.
- A Dashboard is the cornerstone to your S.Y.S.T.E.M.S which will Save Yourself Time Energy Money and Sanity.
- Learn how to create quick graphics tagged with your affiliate links to use in your promotions.
Mindmap Summary: https://mm.tt/912961424?t=UnCC3ShQeQ
- How to use Swipe Files and my favorite tools for creating one.
- We delved deeper in using Checklists and dashboards in general to increase our productivity.
- We looked at calendars and how they can create clarity amidst chaos, and how I use calendars in my personal and professional life.
Mindmap Summary: https://mm.tt/913103401?t=RYZ2pSo0zo
- We walked through one of our affiliate accounts that is getting traction and showed you the dashboard.
- Showed you my favorite URL shortener and how to set it up.
- Shared with you a checklist system using Google Keep to make promoting easier.